The Salon du Chocolat
An invitation for greedy people!
The Salon du Chocolat is the not-to-be-missed event for those who share a passion for this exceptional product.
For its 2013 edition from 30 October through 3 November, the Salon du Chocolat will increase from 12,500 to 20,000 sqm dedicated entirely to sweet treats. Famous names in chocolate and pastry can be met in Pavilion 5.2/5.3. The new space, Pavilion 5.1, will house confectionery and sweets treats to delight the taste buds of all epicureans.
Through its exciting events and in the heart of these new spaces dedicated to Chocolate and Confectionery, the 2013 Salon du Chocolat will focus on a question that is both culinary and existential: Why is chocolate so magical?
A parade in dresses of chocolate and a delivery of chocolate Awards will also take place for this delicious Show.
Being a worldwide event and a veritable international label, the Salon du Chocolat will host more than 400 participants, chocolate-makers, chefs and pastry chefs, cocoa experts, from all over the world.
You will find below all the essential information to know:
· Opening hours: From 10am to 7pm every day
· The parade in dresses of chocolate: On October 29th, 2013 (Inquire with the Show for the hour)
· The delivery of chocolate Awards: On October 31rst, 2013, at 4pm
· Access: Paris 15ème arrondissement, Porte de Versailles - Pavillons 5 (direct from the hotel with the subway line 12)
· Paris Expo Porte de Versailles Contact: +33 (0)1 40 68 22 22
· Event International Contact: +33 1 45 03 21 26
· Price of the Entrance : 13,00€