This duplex gives you a unique view on the roofs of Paris: from the suite, you can see the Eiffel Tower and the Church of Saint Germain des Prés.
Rue Mazarine and Rue de Buci are so lively, over 20 art galleries, numerous restaurants, and shops, bakery, chemist, supermarket, and so many places for shopping.
The decor is simple and elegant, enhanced by photographic works from the nearby gallery Kamel Mennour, www.kamelmennour.com, including a photograph of Marie Bovo, and a neon from Claude Leveque.
On the ground floor of the apartment:
• Kitchen with beams fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine,
• a central island with induction hob, plenty of storage.
• This space is open to the living room, dining room, which also offers plenty of storage space and High tech amenities LCD televison cable, free wireless internet, a computer, I-pod stations, international telephone free.
• A sofa-bed, a fireplace and more storage.
• A separate toilet on this floor.
A staircase adorned with niches leads upstairs where:
• A suite with a round bed, from where you enjoy stunning views of the top of the Eiffel Tower, bathroom with bath and separate shower, separate toilet, large dressing room, a large safe that can contain a laptop
• One bedroom with two single beds which can be made into a double bed, closet with safe.
• A bathroom with shower and toilet adjacent to the room.
Reservations will be made for 3 nights minimum
price per night (minimum 3 nights): 400 € - 550 €
price per week (7 nights): € 2,200 - 3850 €
For all bookings a deposit of 30% is required on booking, payment by credit card or by bank transfer
A deposit of 500 € will be requested upon check-in, refunded upon departure if no damage has been caused in the apartment
Means of payment accepted: CB / VISA / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DINERS / BANK TRANSFER / CASH
before 30 days prior to arrival the deposit of 30 % will be retained
30 days to 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the booking amount will be retained
Less than 15 days before arrival, the full amount of the stay seré retained.
The check in is possible between 4 and 8 pm, it is possible to deposit the luggage at the hotel Verneuil in case of arrival before 3 pm
Arrivals after 8 pm will be charged 70 € extra
Departures before 7 am will be charged 70 € extra
The apartment must be vacated by 11am on day of departure, luggage can be left at the hotel Verneuil after 11 am
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES INCLUDED
Free Wifi and international phone, a laptop in the apartment, a printer
3 flat screen TV, DVD player, I-pod station,
Baby Cot, high chair on request
Linen and bath linen provided, L'Occitane products amenities
Iron and ironing board
Apartment cleaning on request: 70 €
transfer from the station or airport of arrival
Museum pass, tickets for the opening, the Musée d'Orsay